Sunday, April 18, 2010

So yesterday my buddy Briar asked if I could go up to LA with him and Ricardo to look at a integra that was heavily modded. Instantly I said don't waste your money with a modded honda its just gonna be a handful of headaches but Ricardo bought it anyways. I get off work and Ricardo and Briar swing by to get my oppinion of the car and all i have to say is what he paid is what he would of spent in mods and a very clean engine install. His integra is put together very well minus somethings that i would change for my own satisfaction. I think Ricardo is gonna be hit by the modding bug real soon so Ill keep you guys posted on whats happening and a real shoot will happen within the week hopefully.
Some drive way shot FTW.


DSC_1094

1 comment:

  1. yea that was funny how you totally freaked out. But i think i already hit the modding bug :( well nice picture of Regina :)

    ReplyDelete